About Mid-Atlantic Benefits Group
Mid-Atlantic Benefits Group was created by five veterans of the voluntary benefits business as a response and a solution to the shortcomings they saw throughout their industry.
The partners and staff of Mid-Atlantic believe that a proper voluntary benefits offering should:
- • Include the products that are best suited to each business owner client’s needs and goals
- • Go beyond insurance products to include services that truly support customer goals; whether it’s to improve benefits communication, contain costs or promote wellness initiatives
- • Be communicated in a way that allows employees to understand and appreciate their benefits
- • Be enrolled by seasoned professionals who will remain as the face of voluntary for the account in the future
- • Simplify support and service so that all voluntary programs are included in a single invoice and all claims and questions go to a single in-house representative
- • Be completely transparent to any broker partners that may be involved
Headquartered in Havre de Grace, Maryland, Mid-Atlantic Benefits Group specializes in beginning-to-end voluntary benefits strategy, implementation and service for the Mid-Atlantic corridor.